Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The wedding is over and there is much to share!

Hi, family and friends...

If you are here, you've received my e-mail informing you of my personal blog.  For a while now, I didn't really post anything on this site because I was a featured bride blogger on two other web sites that I have been posting on for about 7 months now sharing all the ins and outs of our wedding planning process.  Well, now that the wedding is over, I am about to start sharing all of the recaps of our big day, our honeymoon and all that has been going on since then.

And so if you'd like, follow along with me!  I will blog on this site almost every single day with some little story or recap about the flowers that died, the magician who wowed all of our guests, the super hilarious photobooth photos you didn't see but I will share with you here and all that other jazz.  Like how none of you know that I totally started bleeding when I ripped my knuckle off pushing my wedding ring on during the ceremony!  Thank the Lord I didn't get blood on my gown! 

There's lots that you may not know about or maybe you were not able to attend and this will allow you the opportunity to follow along with photos, video and memories.  And hopefully you'll have your own stories and memories to share about things for us to save in this little journal...so be sure to comment when you feel so led!

Welcome, and let's get this party started!!!  Oh, and here are a couple pics from the big day that we've received through our wedding site:  http://www.weddingphotoswap.com/.  To share your own pics, just type in code 1266389914 and use the password beever.  We'd love to see your photos!





1 comment:

very married said...

wow - so what happened to the other blog??