Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Wedding Trailer Video

Woo-hoo!!!  I am *dying* right now because this weekend, Gary from Video Keepsakes of Beverly Hills (our amazing, talented and oh so patient videographer who dealt so graciously with me) has shared a video trailer with me to share with all of you!!! 

I knew Gary wouldn't let me down.  And the coolest thing?  In just this 1 minute and 30 seconds of video I was able to see so many things that I didn't remember from the day.  He got shots I really wanted and he and his amazing team (we totally loved you, Jamie!) did a rockstar job of shooting and editing everything.  And on top of it all, he told me that he is almost done with the entire video (which can typically take up to 3 months with all the video footage they shot).  So I will really be able to get some fun recaps going with video to show along the way!!!

But for now, without further ado, here is what we get to see as a sneak preview!!!




Is it possible to be obsessed with something to where you can't watch it enough?  Because I am totally obsessed with this until we get the final full version soon.  :)

I absolutely *love* my necklace and shoes in these shots (especially where you see my feet walking and then the shoes hanging on the trellis).  The sun was shining and the tiger was on the prowl...the lighting is just gorgeous.

I was totally crying when I watched this because the words you hear me speak are from the letter that I read to Mr Fix It at the ceremony...but the words he is speaking are from the personal interview that our videographer did with each of us alone...so this was the first time I'd heard them.  (And of course, I don't remember anything from our ceremony so hearing me say these words to him just brought a wave of emotions over me.) 

My favorite part of the whole trailer is me walking across the bridge to Mr Fix It where Jamie (the cameraman) is following me from behind. 

The part where Mr Fix It is laughing and throws his head back is either during the video I created that played at the ceremony before I walked down the aisle OR it's right when he saw his nephew (one of the 4 ring bearers) carrying my special surprise sign down the aisle (more to come in a future recap). 

Now I am ever so anxious to get the video back!  And my photographer told me my disc of pictures should be here any day now!!!  So lots more to share very soon!

2 comments:

Kristin! said...

Super cute video Stacey & John! They did a great job!!!

Chelsea said...

you guys are so cute. what a great video!