Thursday, November 6, 2008

Did we just elect the Anti-Christ?

Now, now...don't get all riled up. I am NOT saying Obama is the anti-Christ. However, I have had several friends make this claim. And while listening to sermons on the internet, I came across an article by Jan Markell that David Hocking (my pastor at Calvary Santa Ana growing up) posted on his web site. I do find it somewhat interesting and it points out some things that some could say support the claim of BO as the AC. While I don't subscribe to the notion that these prove BO is the anti-Christ, I do believe (as I have said for years now) that we are most likely living in the age in which the end times will be ushered in. I also believe that the points made in this article are possible proof that our world is preparing for the things spoken of by Jesus that we should be on the watch for. I don't want to start getting into a theological debate of all that the Bible tells us of the end times and what they even are (even though I am pretty passionate about that) but rather just thought this an interesting read to share with all of you. Click here to read the article

On a side note, I have heard the news saying Obama will most likely appoint Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff and many in the news on both sides of the political spectrum have said negative things about him claiming he is somewhat harsh and not a good choice to support BO's claim that he wants to 'reach across the aisle' and bring 'hope to ALL Americans.' Yet, David Hocking's website also has an article on Mr. Emanuel that indicates he is an Israeli and shares his accomplishments under previous administrations...again, something interesting to ponder. You can read about that by clicking here.



LET IT BEGIN!!!


:) Love and prayers - Stacey

No comments: