Friday, August 6, 2010

We're in a magazine!!!

I officially got started as a wedding bride blogger (actually a Featured Bride Blogger) over on the site http://www.getmarried.com/.  I found the site by watching the Get Married television show which is on Saturday mornings on WE network. 

Through the relationship I've formed over at Get Married's Blogger Brides, I was given the opportunity to be the fourth bride featured in their Magazine edition of the Get Married media hype known as the Lucky 7. 


Basically, their quarterly magazine features one bride from their blogger bride community to share 7 of her favorite items from her own wedding or wedding research with fellow brides.  Of the 7 items that are listed on the Fall feature of the magazine, every single one was an item I actually used at my wedding.  However, 2 of them (the garter and the jewelry rolls) show versions different from the ones I actually ended up purchasing for our wedding.

And here it is: 




The cool thing was that one of my girlfriends who is an amateur photographer was able to get the photo credit in the magazine since they used pictures we took from our engagement session with her (Kristin Jepson).  So I was excited to be the first one to be able to help her get published.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :-)